[mrtg] Windows CPU load

enediel gonzalez enediel at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 9 15:16:48 MET 2005

Hello everyone.

We installed a fresh windows 2000 and we were trying to graph the CPU load,
I have mrtg installed on debian sarge

we found on internet different versions of informants that according to the
documentation should be on the top of SNMP service installed on windows.

after that, we tested try to obtain the neccessary information using getif
(from another windows box on the network), and the appropiate MIB for this
case, but never ever this software gave us the CPU load of this box.

On the SNMP service's configuration we took care about the community name
and the proper permissions, whithout any result yet.

?could somebody answer me which is the correct version of informant that
should be used in this case, an any other details that should be considered
to put it up and running properly?

Thanks in advance for any answer
Enediel
Linux user 398956