[mrtg] Confused on in/out

Scott Haneda lists at newgeo.com
Fri Dec 30 08:27:50 MET 2005

Just added an http server to mrtg today, all this is pretty new, a new dell
switch.  As a test, I downloaded a large file at around 8000kb/s

MRTG reports this in green, and labels it as 'in'.

Would this be wrong?  I would thing that a download, would be 'Out' not
'In'.  I know I saw somewhere in the docs you can reverse this, but my
question is, why is the default showing this to me backwards, or am I just
seeing this in the wrong perspective?