[mrtg] Re: Monitoring Linux Server

mrtg mrtg at 2zero.net
Mon Feb 14 17:28:17 MET 2005

I have a perl script that I copied. It works for some of the items -
traffic and memory/swap usage - but not for others - CPU and disk IO. I
would like to grab uptime as well.

The perl scripts were written with Redhat 7 in mind. I don't know -
because I don't know Perl - but I suspect they may not be working
because of the version of the OS.

Any suggestions, pointers or perl scripts would be appreciated.

Thanks.

me