[mrtg] Re: Logging/graphing the output of a Cisco router command..

Michael Markstaller mm at elabnet.de
Mon Jan 3 14:47:21 MET 2005

As far as I remember the OID's for DS0's arent present on 26xx (only on
36xx and AS5xx), but you can try 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.4.0
it's called POP-MGMNT-MIB or smthg like that..

> Method 2-
> Get a script that can interpret the output of a 'sh isdn active'
>
> This too reports only on one PRI at a time unless you specify the
serial
> Interestingly enough, I could not find the outgoing call I was making
> between my IP phone and my cell.... Saw these two other calls, but
> neither serial1/1 or serial1/0 showed the call

I'm using some shell-scripts with rsh/ssh. I've attached one I used for
a while to show NAT stats, but I always had stability-issues with mrtg
when using complex external scripts..
It should be easy to adopt this for your purposes..

Michael

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Desc: mrtg-rsh2.sh
-- Size: 3k (4077 bytes)