[mrtg] mrtg-rrd.cgi - Multiple Config Files

Eric Brander eric_mailing_list at rednarb.com
Mon Jan 3 17:38:22 MET 2005

All,

I'm trying to use mrtg-rrd.cgi with multiple config files. According to
the limited documentation on this script that is something that can be
done.  I can't figure out the syntax for adding multiple configs to this
line:

BEGIN { @config_files = qw(/mrtg/bin/cfg/mrtg.cfg); }

This works fine for the single config, but I'm not sure how to format
that line for more than one config file. Is there anyone familiar with
this script that can tell me how I should separate the config paths on
that line? It actually looks like Perl so maybe its using a standard
method that you may be familiar with.

aTdHvAaNnKcSe!

Eric Brander