[mrtg] Re: Problem with rateup.exe

Peter P. Benac ppbenac at emacolet.com
Fri Jan 7 18:54:59 MET 2005

Wes,

    You will get this error if .log doesn't exist yet.  You will get this
error if whatever user you are running mrtg as does not have write
permission to the directory that the .log is in.

Regards,
Pete
----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Celtic Spirit Network Solutions
Providing Network and Systems Project Management and Installation and Web
Hosting.
Phone: 919-618-2557
Web: http://www.emacolet.com
Need quick reliable Systems or Network Management advice visit
http://www.nmsusers.org

To have principles...
             First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!