[mrtg] Re: mrtg for monitoring windows 2000 in workgroups

Pedro Alves pedro at moebius.com.br
Tue Jan 18 16:17:23 MET 2005

Hi,

    You can download an agent to monitor from
http://www.symom.com.br/agente/SymomG2.zip
 Here you can find documentation
       http://www.symom.com.br/agente/DocumentacaoSymomAgenteMRTG_en.pdf

  There is a new feature in this agent to use with mrtg. a new tag mrtg
will guive you uptime and hostname...

    Exemple:
       telnet  windown2000_IP 9000 (default port number)
         cpu mrtg <enter>
          4
          0
           up 2 days, 10 hours, 21 minutes, 2 seconds
           windows2000_name

       telnet  windown2000_IP 9000 (default port number)
         net mrtg <enter>
          232323244
          423233233
           up 2 days, 10 hours, 21 minutes, 2 seconds
           windows2000_name

  Pedro Alves