[mrtg] Configmaker option ?

Ronald I. Nutter ronald_nutter at georgetowncollege.edu
Mon Jan 24 20:40:56 MET 2005

I am putting on all our Cisco devices on mrtg.  Is there a way that I
can get configmaker to list operationally down ports but not comment
them out ?  Ports that may be down today may be up later.  Getting tired
of manually editing the config files.  Tried --no-down but that didn't
make any difference.

Ron

Ron Nutter                          ron_nutter at georgetowncollege.edu
Network Infrastructure & Security Manager
Information Technology Services                        (502)863-7002
Georgetown College
Georgetown, KY                                            40324-1696