[mrtg] Cfgmaker Template files

Brogden, Ian Ian.Brogden at COORS.COM
Sun Jan 30 23:01:48 MET 2005

I want to generate targets something like:
Target[FCSwitch_16777216]:
fcFxPortC3InOctets.22.0&fcFxPortC3OutOctets.22.0:public at FCSwitch

Target[FCSwitch_16781312]:
fcFxPortC3InOctets.22.1&fcFxPortC3OutOctets.22.1:public at FCSwitch

=20
The target is actually a Cisco MDS9500 Fibre Channel director- it
appears the "index" of the port is actually two values in the OID (the
.22.0, .22.1, etc. and they aren't always consecutive). Is there a way
to get CfgMaker to do an SNMP walk starting with a specific OID (I want
to get at a different table than the normal ones used by MRTG)?
=20
  <http://www.eds.com/>=20

EDS, Coors Account
Ian Brogden