[mrtg] Re: help

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Jul 6 22:41:24 MEST 2005

>devices, in the text file, I wanted to create a web link to
>the text and batch file on the main routers2.cgi web
>interface, under the title 'other stuff', so that I can manage
>and use these files via the main console, any ideas how I
>could achieve this task!!

The only way to add items to the 'other stuff' menu in routers2 is to edit
the script (in the do_menu function).  However, you can use the [menu]
section of the routers2.conf to define additional links in the 'Devices'
menu of the frontend.  This may do what you want -- see the doc/ROUTERS_CONF
documentation for details.  If you have authentication enabled, you can even
set a security level on these links so they are not displayed for all users.

For routers2.cgi related questions such as this, there is a separate mailing
list and fora.  See the www.steveshipway.org/software pages for details on
how to join.

Steve