[mrtg] Problem with graphs after upgrade

ales.rom at kabelnet.net ales.rom at kabelnet.net
Fri Jun 17 17:00:54 MEST 2005

Hello mrtg gurus.

I´m using mrtg for monitoring couple of hundred cable modems RF and SNR.
For three years graphs were good, but after mrtg upgrade to the latest
2.12.1, I have got strange graphs.
Even when modem is offline, graph still shows the online values. It
looks like there is some change in return value of non reachable device.
With older mrtg version (before 2.10 I belive) return value was zero,
but now I got error and graph keep repeating the last online values.

What am I missing here? (mrtg-2.12.1 on FreeBSD 4.11)

My conf per target is here:

Target[5]:transmission.127.1.2.2.1.3.2&transmission.127.1.1.1.1.6.3:public at 10.xxx.xxx.xxx:::::2+600
PageTop[5]: <H1><B>NIVOJI - 00:e0:6f:7f:9b:b4</B></H1>
Target[5s]:transmission.127.1.1.4.1.5.3&transmission.127.1.1.4.1.5.3:public at 10.xxx.xxx.xxx:::::2
PageTop[5s]: <H1><B>SNR downstream - IP 213.xxx.xxx.xxx</B></H1>
MaxBytes[5s]: 400
YTics[5s]: 10
YLegend[5s]: Db
YTicsFactor[5s]: 0.1
Factor[5s]: 0.1
ShortLegend[5s]: Db
LegendI[5s]: &nbsp;Db:
LegendO[5s]: &nbsp;Db:
Legend2[5s]: Db
Legend1[5s]: Db
I am lost for a couple of days now, so any help would be very nice.
Thank you.

Ales ROM
P&ROM - cable operator
Slovenia