[mrtg] Re: lists

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Fri Jun 17 19:05:33 MEST 2005

I mean start simple.  I was trying to make sure snmp was working,
and that you could grab statistics from your target device.

It sounds like you are able to grab the information, so all should
be working fine.

If you were able to grab data and are no longer able to, try
running cfgmaker again to see if you are able to
grab all the interfaces again.

Paul

>>> ldo <ldo at yokogawa.com.au> 06/16/05 8:18 PM >>>
Do you mean typing the below line in the command prompt in mrtg\bin
directory?

"snmpwalk -c communitystring -v 1 hostname system "

What I did to make a config file is typing "perl cfgmaker --interfaces
Lien at 10.27.22.52 1 at 10.27.22.122 -output mrtg.cfg" in the cmd prompt.
You can
see I have two switches to monitor and it pulls out all ports from
these two
interfaces in the cfg file and then I run mrtg.

Lien Do
Yokogawa Australia Pty. Ltd.