[mrtg] Re: Problem with conversion code routine.

Neil Jowsey n.jowsey at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Mar 9 11:37:58 MET 2005

Answering my own question here... I think the problem lies within MRTG
2.11.1.

One of our PERL experts has been using the debugger on my config file
and script an even though I am specifying two different OIDs in the
config file the same value appears to get sent to the conversion code
twice thus making my Rx and Tx graphs the same.

I'll raise this with Tobias.

Cheers

Neil

 Neil Jowsey, Systems Storage Co-ordinator _________
 Information Systems Services             |         |
 The Computer Block, The University ___  _|__\___\_ |_  ___
 of Leeds. Leeds, LS2 9JT.         /   \(_)         (_)/   \
 Tel. +44 113 343 5687 Fax. 5411   |`-'|o|  _______  |o|`-'|
 ICQ: 29610685                     |   |/| (_______) |\|   |
 N.Jowsey at leeds.ac.uk              |___|--\_________/--|___|
           http://www.personal.leeds.ac.uk/~eclnj/
    Karma police, I've given all I can; it's not enough.
    I've given all I can; but we're still on the payroll...