[mrtg] Re: Different values in graphics

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Mon Mar 21 14:31:20 MET 2005

Keep in mind that all your graphs are drawn at different intervals.

Daily - 5 minutes
Weekly - 30 minutes
Monthly - 2 hours
Yearly - 1 day

So, the ONLY time all your graphs will match for every time slice
is when your traffic is static for an entire 400 day period.

Each graph shows a specific slice of time.  I don't think there is
a way to show the peak from 5 minutes ago on a graph that only
shows data from > 5 minutes ago.

Paul

>>> Blowminds <blowminds at hotmail.com> 03/21/05 8:01 AM >>>
Hi All!
My daily graphic has a 4Mb/sec peak but the weekly, monthly and anual
graphics shows different peak values.
What I want is the same 4Mb/sec peak value for all
year,month,week,daily graphics, how can I solve this?
I tried the unscaled, gauge, absolute options but nothing seem to
help.

PS: Sorry My bad english

[]'s

Fernando