[mrtg] Re: Suggestions for Further Monitoring

Corey Goldberg cgoldberg at earthlink.net
Tue May 10 22:47:40 MEST 2005

>Does anyone have any ideas for Windows and how I could
>(hopefully relatively simply) upgrade from MRTG and put some sort of
>good graphing engine in front of RRDtool?

I use drraw for graphing RRDs  (http://web.taranis.org/drraw/).  I use it on Linux with Apache, but it's just a simple Perl CGI so I think it would be easy to get setup on almost any platform.  It is very simple to use.

It is strictly a graphing front-end.  So you can still use MRTG to do your collections and populate your RRD's.  You just use drraw to create a web page full of graphs (on the fly) whenever you want to view them.

-Corey Goldberg

 Corey Goldberg
 cgoldberg at earthlink.net
 cmg at gnu.org