[mrtg] Re: Suggestions for Further Monitoring

Wixted, Joe JWixted at osv.com
Tue May 10 21:02:52 MEST 2005

I use Routers2.cgi with RRDtool on a windows platform, works great.  Had
to take the quick setup route and use Open Innovations bundle to get it
running http://www.open-innovations.com/mrtgbundle.html.  Only problem
here is, the bundle uses Apache as a web server on Windows.  Haven't had
a chance to convert it over to using IIS...

HTH,

   -Joe