[mrtg] Linux Question

Rieman, Jeffrey j-rieman at onu.edu
Tue May 17 15:42:28 MEST 2005

I am attempting to move our mrtg install from a windows 2000 box to a
linux machine.  We are monitoring a couple hundred switches and wireless
access points.  To do this we are using an include file.  I would like
to break the data files into different locations based on the building
the switch is in.  This worked great on the 2k box by using the HtmlDir,
ImageDir, and LogDir variables.  However, on the linux box it seems to
throw everything in the directories for the last include file.  I would
really like to make this work so I don't have all the files in one
directory.  Any ideas?

---

Jeff Rieman

Network Manager

Ohio Northern University

(419) 772-2497

j-rieman at onu.edu

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where

he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
                   -Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.