[mrtg] VPN concentrator memory

Hart, Kevin KHart at helixtechnology.com
Tue May 17 17:49:33 MEST 2005

Hello all,

Does anyone know if there is an oid for memory usage on the Cisco 3000
series concentratrors? I've searched around on Mibdepot

and the Cisco site, but have not been able to find this, so I'm not sure if
it even exists.

Thanks,

Kevin

confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, please delete it and notify Helix Technology
Corporation immediately.