[mrtg] FW: Memory Using SNMP Informant and Routers2.cgi

Alegria, Luis lalegria at ics-canada.net
Thu May 19 23:28:13 MEST 2005

Hi Everyone:

I been having a Dilemma for a few days; until now (I just gave up). I have
been querying the available memory and committed memory OIDs from two XP
machines by using Getif and OIDView 3.0., with no problems, I see
information and everything.

My problem is that when I try to poll with MRTG (of course routers2.cgi
[beta6] as a front-end), I just get a grey area on the graphs; CPU Polling
is fine by also using OIDs.

I have installed SNMP-Informant Standard on those machines.

Here you can see part of my config files

Target[RedBox_FREE_COMMIT]:
.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.1.0&.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.4.0:public at x.x.x.x

ThreshDesc[RedBox_FREE_COMMIT]: Commited vs Available (MBytes) on System:
RedBox

SetEnv[RedBox_FREE_COMMIT]: MRTG_INT_IP="x.x.x.x" MRTG_INT_DESCR="RedBox
Memory Statistics".

Am I going crazy ????

Luis Alegria

ICS Courier - Islington