[mrtg] Two questions about MRTG

Tao Yaoning yonienjcn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 03:00:52 MEST 2005

MRTG is very very great! Ican feel it's power function, although I just
touch it recently.
Now I have two questions about MRTG and this mail list.

First is about this Mail list.
Does anybody know how to search previous articles. As you know, I think
there maybe has other people asked same question and somebody had resolved
it when I try to put my question on this mail list. I try to search article,
but I couldn't find any place I can search previous.

The second is about MRTG configuration
My switch has 24 ports, port 2-6 belong to Vlan2 and other port belong to
VLAN1. Use cfgmaker, I can create a cfg file that monitor traffic on each
port. But know I want to new cfg file that summarize VLAN2 traffic on
picture. It means I need to summarize Port 2-6 traffic to one objective. I
try port2+port3+port4+port5+port6:public at myswitch, but I doesn't work at
all.

Anybody knows how to resolve it?

Thanks