[mrtg] Re: question about mrtg daemon

Dijk, Sebastian van sebastian.van.dijk at vecozo.com
Thu Oct 6 16:38:31 MEST 2005

Hi !

I created a batch file with the mrtg startup parameters and
"runasdemon=yes".
Then I installed it as service with "firedeamon".

But it wasn't a great succes, because when i stopped the service it
didn't kill the perl process :S Now i solved it just by using task
manager and running it every 5 minutes.
So it's not a service or deamon anymore.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Sebastian van Dijk
Systeembeheer