[mrtg] Re: Could get mrtg-rrd.cgi working

Manish Sapariya manish at gs-lab.com
Fri Oct 7 11:57:14 MEST 2005

Hi,
After much investigation, I figured out that
my changes in mrtg-rrd.cgi were not correct.
Thanks a lot.

I have another question though. mrtg-rrd averages out
all the results over time. Can I retrieve the results of
given day from database. What I mean to say, can
see the complete graph on day in past week.

I need to do some performance analysis and I was thinking
of using mrtg-rrd as my graphing tool. But I need to
preserve this data for future comparision. I was wondering
if mrtg-rrd can do that. Or else I will have to preserve
my data and use some another graphing (gnuplot) tool which can
generate data from given set. If I can retrieve a set of data set
in past as it is I would love to go with mrtg-rrd.

Thanks for all the help.
Regards,
Manish