[mrtg] Threshold Problem with rrdtool 1.2.11 and mrtg 2.12.2

Martin Rheumer martinr at hotkey.net.au
Thu Oct 13 01:30:17 MEST 2005

Gday again,

Im just wondering now if anyone has rrdtool 1.2.11 and mrtg 2.12.2 and
thresholds actually working ?

After fixing my rrdtool perl issue and upgrading successfully,
I am starting to re-run my mrtg scripts and have found an
issue it seems with Thresholds.

WARNING: can't do threshold checking for target localhost.eth0(i) -- No
valid current data
WARNING: can't do threshold checking for target localhost.disk1(i) -- No
valid current data
WARNING: can't do threshold checking for target localhost.disk2(i) -- No
valid current data
WARNING: can't do threshold checking for target localhost.load1(i) -- No
valid current data

Looking at the data and the graphs produced there is actual values returned
no problem
with these scripts.

Just wondered if anyone had stumbled onto this and solved it.

The .cfg files ran perfectly under mrtg 2.12.2 and rrdtool 1.0.45.

Thanks again
Martin