[mrtg] PRESENTATION SLIDES FOR MRTG-HP OPENVIEW NNM INTEGRATION SOLUTION

Francis francis.ohazulike at cwlgroup.net
Thu Sep 1 00:25:45 MEST 2005

Hi,
My sales department is putting pressure on us from the sales prospect they
are making. Their prospective client wants a presentation to be given on
integrating mrtg with HP openview NNM before they could give the go ahead.
We are therefore looking at possibly developing a presentation on a solution
that will do this before we could be allowed to go ahead with the demo.

I am aware that it is possible to integrate MRTG with HP OpenView NNM but I
do not have presentation slides for a solution that will integrate mrtg with
nnm. Can anyone please help me with presentation slides for this solution,
and other materials that will help in achieving this? Thank you.

Regards,

Francis.