[mrtg] MRTG and Schultze

Carl Schultze carl.schultze at electrolux.se
Sun Sep 18 16:20:06 MEST 2005

Hello
I have done it..... !
I have done a MRTG which looks at some of my switches at my work. I have no
linux skills so I have done on MS plattfrom.
Her is the out put: http://www.schultze.nu/~elux/index_se.htm
Please comment....

I have a some thoughts that someone might help me with
K103SW01 and K103SW02 is 2 Cisco 4003.
If I use a broswer I can surf to each 4003 switch and they looks like this
http://www.schultze.nu/~elux/k103sw01.jpg
http://www.schultze.nu/~elux/k103sw02.jpg

I just can seem to understand what is what ?
For examle
If I look at
http://www.schultze.nu/~elux/se/ly/k103sw01/k103sw01.se.els.local_9.html
Wich of the tiny green light is it on
http://www.schultze.nu/~elux/k103sw01.jpg

Thank You
Carl Schultze
Ljungby
Sweden

This message (including any attachments) contains information that may be
confidential and/or privileged. It is intended only for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed.

- If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message with "Received in error" as the subject and then
delete it from your mailbox.

- If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it, and any
unauthorized use may be unlawful.

The sender is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of this
message when it has been transmitted over a public network, as Internet
communication is not secure.