[mrtg] Re: Chop MRTG graph

Rajendra Adhikari rajendra at subisu.net.np
Tue Apr 4 14:59:20 MEST 2006

Hi,
Thank you for your kind responce. I did configure with:
MaxBytes[target_1]: 16000
AbsMax[target_2]: 1250000
Unscaled[target_1]: d

This also results in spike to 6Mbps of data. It did not achieve what I
want.

I need something like the graph display should remain on say 200kbps
even if traffic crosses above 200kbps. It should not record 0 value
during that particular time.

Once again thanks for your kind responce.

Best regds,
Rajendra