[mrtg] Setup advice for ATM PVCs

Bill Green dfn Systems office at dfn.com
Thu Dec 14 23:34:48 MET 2006

Let me start by saying I'm new to MRTG. I have managed to get a basic
working setup on a Win2000 server, and have been monitoring (lurking) this
mailing list to try to learn for a few weeks.

My goal is to graph usage on a Cisco Router of about 400 ATM PVCs on a
multiport sub-interface. I have working graphs on the ethernet interfaces,
and sub-interface totals, but have not been able to configure a cfg file to
graph individual PVCs.

Is there a place where I might be able to see examples of cfg files, or
better yet, has someone on this list done this?

Also, will 400 interfaces overwhelm my PIII server?

Bill Green
dfn Systems