[mrtg] Re: Problems with mrtg returning 0

Nick D mrtg_list at coolnicks.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 17:27:41 MET 2006

Thank you, that helps.

So if I use the 'perminute' option it will divide it by the number of
minutes, not seconds. (E.g returned value - previous value/ number of
minutes passed), meaning the minimum value over 5 minutes needs to be 5 for
it to show 1, else it will be 0?

How will this then affect it when another copy of the graph is running on
the main server that gets more hits, will it break it?

Is there anyway to show "total requests" over the 5 minutes, and not
"average requests" over time?

Nick