[mrtg] Apache monitor scripts - latest versions

David Herring dave at netfm.org
Thu Feb 23 17:57:18 MET 2006

hello,

first post - so happy to take pointers to best mrtg sites, etc....

Have been looking for the latest apache monitor scripts - can someone
point me to a URL for these? The only version I can find outputs only
one variable , and I understand the latest mrtg wants 4 variables output
from scripts?

Also, has anyone done a script that does a 'web ping' for web server
response time / correctness - kind of a big brother / what's up gold etc
type of monitor for mrtg.

thanks dave

ps. this is all I could find on web....

#!/usr/bin/perl