[mrtg] Re: Wrong max speed

Pavel Ruzicka pavouk at pavouk.org
Wed Jan 18 14:05:56 MET 2006

Hi,

I know about 64bit counters for data (ifHCInOctetsm ifHCOutOctets), I use
them every day, but I don't know about counter with "bandwidth" information,
which is normally IF-MIB::ifSpeed. But this counter is 32bit and it has
maximum capacity 4295.0 Mbits/s, which is not enough for 10Gbps interfaces.
I look for 64bit variant of this OID.
I can't specify MAX speed manually, because I use autogenerated configs
with cfgmaker.

Best regards,

Pavel Ruzicka