[mrtg] Re: Correct Bandwidth Utilization

mchandler at solutions.canon.com mchandler at solutions.canon.com
Wed Jul 19 18:12:39 MEST 2006

Thanks, that was it exactly.

Chandler Bing

             "William Owen"
             <William.Owen at pro
             filesmail.com>                                             To
                                       <mchandler at solutions.canon.com>
             07/19/2006 08:53                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [mrtg] Correct Bandwidth
                                       Utilization

I think you are having a bits/bytes issue.
80kB = 640kb
1.536Mb * 45% = 0.6912Mb = 675kb

Try adding "Options[<Insert Target Here>]: bits" to the config for the
interface in question.