[mrtg] Re: Perl consultant needed for MRTG 95th percentile

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Jul 21 00:43:23 MEST 2006

>   Is there anyone out there who can setup Perl scripting for
> my MRTG to show 95th percentile to show on the pages with the
> MRTG graphs?

If using routers2 as the frontend, just add to your routers2.conf file
the option

percentile = yes

to get 95th percentile calculations, plus total traffic calculations and
so on.

If you don't use routers2, then there are several other MRTG add-ons
available to do a similar job - see the MRTG website for details.

Use the money you save from not having to hire an expensive consultant
to send wishlist items to Tobi and myself :)

Steve