[mrtg] Re: MRTG percent bandwidth utilization

mchandler at solutions.canon.com mchandler at solutions.canon.com
Fri Jul 21 18:04:32 MEST 2006

The problem is we don't use routers.cgi.  We have a stock install of MRTG.
I'd like to be able to do it with MRTG natively, if at all possible.  Is
there a global option you can pass to cfgmaker so that it can generate the
cfg file and make the graphs I need for utilization %.  My ultimate goal
would be to combine the inbound and outbound utilization percentage with
the inbound and outbound bandwidth graphs so each graph has all four
parameters, but I don't even know if that's practical or even possible.
Has anyone else done something similar to this?  Is it feasible?  Thanks

Chandler Bing

             "Steve Shipway"
             <s.shipway at auckla
             nd.ac.nz>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  <mchandler at solutions.canon.com>
             mrtg-bounce at list.                                          cc
             ee.ethz.ch                <mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch>
                                                                   Subject
                                       [mrtg] Re: MRTG percent bandwidth
             07/20/2006 07:31          utilization
             PM

> Is there a way to add '--global "options[ ]: aspercent"' ???

--global "routers.cgi*Options[$]: aspercent"

This should do what you're after.

Steve