[mrtg] Re: Scaling not working

kelsey hudson khudson at tsss.org
Fri Jun 2 23:52:38 MEST 2006

John Oliver wrote:
> I have config files for memory utilization on two machines:

[snip]

> The graph for "obrien" displays the way I want... the top of the graph
> always reads 5GB and the graph is drawn under it.  But the graph for
> "riker" is always unscaled... the top of the graph changes according to
> the highest reading shown.  I'm stumped!

Star trek theme, eh? :)

Actually, it looks like what you want are *unscaled* graphs. If you want
the graph to read a certain number at the top of the Y axis, always,
that's an unscaled graph. Try adding Unscaled[target]: ymwd to your
definitions (or tweak routers.cgi to do the same).

good luck.
-kelsey