[mrtg] Re: Windows Server 2003 Monitoring?

Niswonger, Wyant Wyant_Niswonger at cable.comcast.com
Thu Jun 8 20:11:48 MEST 2006

Its across the top, but here is the link...
http://snmpboy.msft.net/pub/mrtg.cfg.txt

Wyant Niswonger
Chicago LMC
Comcast Cable Communications
630-288-1846 ~ Office
847-812-3161 ~ Cell
111*24*2279 ~ Nextel

"Beware prejudices. They are like rats, and men's minds are like traps;
prejudices get in easily, but it is doubtful if they ever get out." ---
Lord Jeffrey