[mrtg] Re: puzzling RRDs::tune error

Greg Cunningham gregc at harrisgroup.com.au
Wed Jun 28 06:51:08 MEST 2006

fixed.  Thanks Steve.
rrdtool rpm was 1.0.x.  I discovered that I could fix the lot with

[root at proxy1 ~]# yum install perl-rrdtool
---> Package perl-rrdtool.i386 0:1.2.13-1.fc3.rf set to be updated
---> Package rrdtool.i386 0:1.2.13-1.fc3.rf set to be updated
--> Running transaction check
Looks like the mrtg rpm dependency list isn't up-to-date.
--
Greg