[mrtg] How to plot graph

lokesh.khanna at accelonafrica.com lokesh.khanna at accelonafrica.com
Wed Jun 28 17:42:56 MEST 2006

Hi

I want to poll one Device from MRTG and plot graph but it involves some
calculations. I am not sure how can I do this.

Below is the detail

I want to plot a/(a+1/a)
Where a = oid1/oid2

How can I do this

Cordially,
Lokesh
Disclaimer
****************************************************************************************************************************
The information contained in this e-mail, any attached files, and response threads are confidential and
may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of individual(s) or entity to which it is addressed
and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, kindly notify the sender by return
mail and delete this message and any attachment(s) immediately.

Save as expressly permitted by the author, any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance
on the contents of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Unless otherwise clearly stated, and related to the official business of Accelon Nigeria Limited, opinions,
conclusions, and views expressed in this message are solely personal to the author.

Accelon Nigeria Limited accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, be it direct, indirect or consequential,
arising from information made available in this e-mail and actions resulting there from.

For more information about Accelon Nigeria Limited, please see our website at
http://www.accelonafrica.com