[mrtg] Re: voip graphing

Dowling, Steve Steve.Dowling at det.nsw.edu.au
Thu Mar 30 05:53:20 MEST 2006

Tony,

You can find the link to the CISCO MIBS here:
<http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/MIBS/servlet/index>

As a first cut, I'd recommend grabbing all the snmpv1 mibs relevant to
your IOS and hardware.  You'll find what CISCO make available to you
from this lot.

You may find that the total voice traffic can be resolved to octets
in/out of a physical port.  Total number of active calls?  Shudder!
That ought to be in the CISCO MIB.

... and for Walid,
I don't have cisco gear at this site, it's mainly Siemens stuff, so my
expertise is purely academic here.  I don't log jitter as the Siemens
does not report it.

SD