[mrtg] problem in Mailscanner-mrtg Graphs

Muhammad Nauman nauman at worldcall.net.pk
Mon May 1 06:44:40 MEST 2006

Mailserver MailScanner-MRTG[3544]: Unable to find a mountpoint for /var/www/html/mailscanner-mrtg/incoming/.  Please set MailScanner Work Directory in mailscanner-mrtg.conf to a valid mountpoint.  You can see a list of mointpoints on your system by using the df command

I m using
  a.. mailscanner-mrtg-0.10.00-1.src.rpm
  b..  mrtg-2.13.2.tar.gz
  c.. gd-2.0.11.tar.gz
  d..  zlib-1.2.3.tar.gz
  e.. libpng-1.2.5.tar.gz
  f.. And SENDMAIL 8.13.5 and MailScanner
I M using MRTG for the Base and Mailscanner-mrtg tool to Maintaine My Graphs for my MailServer

I only Have these mount Points

[root at Jadoo]# df -h
Filesystem             Mounted on
/dev/sda3                  /
/dev/sda1               /boot
none                  /dev/shm
/dev/sdb1           /var

Is there ANY Way - i can Make the Above Graph - Visible ??????????

Thanks and regards,
M.Nauman Habib
Network Engineer
ICT Department
WorldCALL Multimedia Pvt Ltd
16-S Gulberg II Lahore, Pakistan
Off: 92 (42) 5877051-55
Cell : 0321-4311830

dangerous content by WorldCall Scanner, and is
believed to be clean.