[mrtg] Re: Setting Y axis scale to a fixed value

Scott_Rochford at DELL.com Scott_Rochford at DELL.com
Tue May 16 12:22:25 MEST 2006

Hi Mark,

On Tuesday 16 May 2006 10:08, Scott_Rochford at dell.com wrote:
> It sounds to me like it does exactly what you want?
> Perhaps some graphs will help. Unfortunately the line was not very
busy
> when I made them but there is a nice peak which causes the trouble I'm

> having.
> I'd be perfectly happy if the graphs only went as far as the red line.

> Whatever is above there can simply be truncated.

In that case perhaps AbsMax is the setting you need to use.  I'm not
sure why you're getting values on your chart above MaxBytes; has it
always been set to 8k?

You will need to either reset or modify your historical data to remove
the higher values if you don't want them to appear on the chart any
more... or you could just wait for them to age and fall off the chart.

Regards,

Scott.