[mrtg] Re: Unsure how to resolve errors.

Scott_Rochford at DELL.com Scott_Rochford at DELL.com
Wed May 31 10:43:38 MEST 2006

Hi Neal,

> dyld: Symbol not found: _jpeg_resync_to_restart
>   Referenced from: /usr/local/lib/libgd.2.dylib
>   Expected in: flat namespace

It sounds like you are missing a JPEG library, or it is in a location
where rateup cannot find it.  Did you have to download libjpeg to
compile libgd, or was libgd already on your system?  If it's the former
you may need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include the location of the
libjpeg library.  I've not used MacOS X so the method could differ.

Regards,

Scott.