[mrtg] Re: Publishing mrtg to default website - Microsoft IIS

DA Forsyth iwrtech at iwr.ru.ac.za
Thu Nov 23 07:43:34 MET 2006

On 23 Nov 2006 , Christopher Bedford entreated about
 "[mrtg] Publishing mrtg to default website - Micro":

> 3. However mrtg doesn't appear to generate a "default" or "index"
> page. If in the IIS config, documents tab, I point to one of the html
> files, then when I browse to the url in (2) above, I also can see all
> the graphs -- for that one interface.

it doesn't, you have to do it.  I use 'indexmaker' that comes with
mrtg.  Since I regen some of my cfg's using scripts, I have scripted
the index builds as well.  works for me.

--
       DA Fo rsyth            Network Supervisor
Principal Technical Officer -- Institute for Water Research