[mrtg] Re: Monitoring SAN containing McData switches

Eric Brander eric_mailing_list at rednarb.com
Mon Oct 9 19:24:58 MEST 2006

Daihl, Richard L (Rick) wrote:
> Does anyone have any ideas about what is going here?=20

Richard,

I'm not sure of your exact problem but when I was monitoring some McData
2 gig ports I couldn't get any of the normal counters to work. I had to
use the 4-byte frame counter and then do some math in MRTG. I'm afraid
that was too long ago for me to recall the exact config and I don't have
that set-up anymore but maybe this will help you go down that path.

HTH,

Eric Brander