[mrtg] New install - ugly fonts

Rob Dover RDOVER at bclc.com
Tue Oct 17 17:34:41 MEST 2006

I have just rebuilt my MRTG system on a new server and for some reason
the install is using an ugly Courier type font on all the graphs.
The new system is Fedora Core 5, with MRTG 2.14.7 compiled from
source, rrdtool 1.2.15-1 installed from RPM and routers2 V2.16.
I suspect rrdtool is using a different font somehow but can't find
anywhere where I can specify what font to use.
Can anyone suggest a way to change the fonts?
Thanks -Rob-

"THIS TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE. IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. ANY UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS TRANSMISSION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY SO THAT WE MAY CORRECT OUR TRANSMISSION. PLEASE DESTROY THE ORIGINAL. THANK YOU."