[mrtg] FW: 14all graphs

Perry, Duane PerryD at missouri.edu
Tue Oct 24 14:47:11 MEST 2006

I have been using 14all.cgi for several years and had found some size
settings that gave me nice looking graphs.  I was running 14all.cgi v
2.25 on a Linux Enterprise rel 4 box with MRTG v 2.13.2.  Now I have a
new box running the same OS and 14all but using MRTG 2.10.15. =20

=20

The old graphs look like this:

=20
<http://npsstat1.iats.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/14allg.cgi?log=3Dhill8603-64&c=
g=3Dhill8603.cfg>=20

The new graphs look like this:

=20
<http://mrtg.mizzouit.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/14allg.cgi?log=3Dhill8603-64&c=
g=3Dhill8603.cfg>=20

=20

The old grid was made up of dots while the new one is solid lines.  Does
anyone have any experience with modifying the graphs?  I assume this has
something to do with RRDs.pm or some other module called by 14all.  I
prefer the old look but don't know where to start.

=20

Duane Perry

University of Missouri

-- Type: image/gif