[mrtg] Re: FW: 14all graphs

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Oct 24 22:48:37 MEST 2006

> The old grid was made up of dots while the new one is solid
> lines.  Does anyone have any experience with modifying the graphs?  I
> assume this has something to do with RRDs.pm or some other module

It looks as if you have also upgraded from RRDTool 1.0.x to 1.2.x,
because this is the reason for the graph image change.  You will also
note that the graph lines are now more blocky rather than smoothed.  The
text fonts and other lines are also sharper in the new version.

routers2 has this problem also at first.  You can change the graph lines
to smooth using the --slope-mode option.  You can probably change the
red lines using some option to the --x-axis param, but I don't know off
the top of my head.

Steve

--
Steve Shipway