[mrtg] Cisco 6500 and MRTG

Henrik Jacobsson henke.jacobsson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 12:15:38 CEST 2007

Hello!

This is my first... "post". Never used the kind of system before with
newsletters and such... Anyhow, if I do anything wrong, just tell me. I dont
know if this issue has been talked about before because i don't know how to
search...

I've gotten an idea, I "work" at a place that maintans the "city MAN" or
whatever it is called in English. The core is 2 6500 with HSRP and
dist/access around 250 3550s Cisco straight through, now, we got this idea,
put up an MRTG graph over the primary 6500 router. How should you configure
the mrtg config file? I know how to configure the 6500 (At least, I think I
do :]), it's just that, MRTG isnt really my "thing", just put it up on my
website and my buddy helped me with snmt on my eth0 instead of cban. ex.
http://henkee.se/mrtg

Uhm... thats all for now, I hope I did this thing right and I hope that you
can help me =)

//henke