[mrtg] mrtg Digest, Vol 4, Issue 21

ABhardwaj at IN.Safenet-inc.com ABhardwaj at IN.Safenet-inc.com
Fri Apr 27 05:34:34 CEST 2007

Gents,

I am running MRTG with Perl on a Windows 2003 OS. We plan to -
1. Graph & publish CPU, Disk, Temp utilization reports.
2. If a particular switch port exceeds 10Mbps with broadcasts over say 2mins
- can we get a warning email. I am already running a separate network
monitor that informs me when a network device or service is unreachable
after 1min.

The Switches are Cisco 4506, 3750, 2950 and Enterprise Servers are Dell & HP
- all SNMP enabled of course. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Akash Bhardwaj
Sr. Network Engineer
IT Asia Pacific