[mrtg] MRTG 2.15.2 released

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Mon Apr 30 04:25:56 CEST 2007

That depends greatly on your platform and your change control policy...but
considering that MRTG is but a series of perl scripts...

$ pkg_info -L mrtg* | egrep "lib|bin"
/usr/local/man/man1/mrtglib.1.gz
/usr/local/bin/cfgmaker
/usr/local/bin/indexmaker
/usr/local/bin/mrtg
/usr/local/bin/rateup
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/MRTG_lib.pm
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/locales_mrtg.pm