[mrtg] Graphing, Too Values on the same graph

Eric Hernandez navyeh at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 18:00:10 CEST 2007

Hello,

  I am trying to Combine two graphs.  I have two scripts that poll some F5 Load balancers for the average time of an http and https session.  The scripts output as shown below.
  I have made many attempts to combine them but when i do it either adds the values together or graphs them seperately but not correctly. I am injecting three zeros after the values.  Please Advise thanks,
  -Eric

  ./bigip1_httpmean.sh
12691
0
0
0

  ./bigip1_httpsmean.sh
19953
0
0
0

  Target[bigipmeanhttp]: `/etc/mrtg/scripts/bigip1_httpmean.sh`
Title[bigipmeanhttp]:  Average Time of HTTP Session MilliSeconds
PageTop[bigipmeanhttp]: <h1>Average Time of HTTP Session MilliSeconds</h1>
MaxBytes[bigipmeanhttp]: 1000000
YLegend[bigipmeanhttp]: Average Time of HTTP Session
ShortLegend[bigipmeanhttp]: Average Time of HTTP Session
LegendI[bigipmeanhttp]: &nbsp;Average Time of HTTP Session;
LegendO[bigipmeanhttp]:
Options[bigipmeanhttp]: gauge,growright,nopercent
Colours[bigipmeanhttp]: BLUE#1000ff,VIOLET#ff00ff,RED#bb0000,GREEN#006600

  Target[bigipmeanhttps]: `/etc/mrtg/scripts/bigip1_httpsmean.sh`
Title[bigipmeanhttps]:  Average Time of HTTPS Session MilliSeconds
PageTop[bigipmeanhttps]: <h1>Average Time of HTTPS Session MilliSeconds</h1>
MaxBytes[bigipmeanhttps]: 1000000
YLegend[bigipmeanhttps]: Average Time of HTTPS Session
ShortLegend[bigipmeanhttps]: Average Time of HTTPS Session
LegendI[bigipmeanhttps]: &nbsp;Average Time of HTTPS Session;
LegendO[bigipmeanhttps]:
Options[bigipmeanhttps]: gauge,growright,nopercent
Colours[bigipmeanhttps]: BLUE#1000ff,VIOLET#ff00ff,RED#bb0000,GREEN#006600